I'm not sure who wrote this - it was posted in an adoption chat room by a mother who sings it to her daughter for her birth parents in China. It's perfect for waiting mamas, too. I just wish I knew the tune!
I see the moon and the moon sees me,
Down through the leaves of the old oak tree.
Please let the light that shines on me,
shine on the one I love.
Over the mountain and over the sea,
I have a love who is waiting for me.
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love!
I see the moon and the moon sees me,
Down through the leaves of the old oak tree.
Please let the light that shines on me,
shine on the one I love.
Over the mountain and over the sea,
I have a love who is waiting for me.
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love!
Comments