Check out this great website: The Soft Landing
They sell baby and children's products that have all been confirmed with each manufacturer to be free of Bisphenol-A (BPA, which is in some baby bottles and other plastic items and has been in the news of late-finally!), phthalates and PVC. I've been wanting to find some nontoxic teethers for cc, and I found out about this website today through my Co-op America newsletter. Perfect timing! I've just ordered way too much stuff, but I couldn't help myself!
They sell baby and children's products that have all been confirmed with each manufacturer to be free of Bisphenol-A (BPA, which is in some baby bottles and other plastic items and has been in the news of late-finally!), phthalates and PVC. I've been wanting to find some nontoxic teethers for cc, and I found out about this website today through my Co-op America newsletter. Perfect timing! I've just ordered way too much stuff, but I couldn't help myself!
Comments