Even this post is spur of the moment, and I should really be doing other things. I don't know how moms find time to blog. This one sure can't. cc keeps me so busy - I can't imagine what it will be like with more than one!
He is growing so fast. He turned 4 months old today, and as his pediatrician said on Monday he's more like a 6-month-old. He weighs over 16 lbs. and is 26 inches long. It seems he may already be teething as everything goes straight into the mouth, he's been fussier than usual, and he wants to gnaw on my fingers. He's rolling like a champ, and he gets really frustrated because he wants to be able to do more - like crawl!
I'm getting really creative with baby games, and I'm using more "equipment" than I ever thought I would. He's just not a baby that can be happy lying down for long periods of time, even with toys all around. Currently we have 3 different bouncy seats (2 are from my sisters), a swing, 2 baby gyms, a jumper-thingy that hangs from the door frame, 5 baby carriers and a stroller! It's crazy. And I need another stroller (one that does OK on bumpy sidewalks), and I'm planning to look for another carrier ASAP. I love my wrap, but it's just too darn hot for summer, and as for the others - well either cc doesn't like them, or they're not comfortable for me. I am planning to get rid of some of the aforementioned baby gear like the playgyms - he's just not into those anymore (funny - I thought he'd be entertained by them for months).
cc is really something. My mom, who is head over heels for him, keeps saying with a smile, "I'm glad I'm not going to be your Kindergarten teacher." We're loving every minute.
He is growing so fast. He turned 4 months old today, and as his pediatrician said on Monday he's more like a 6-month-old. He weighs over 16 lbs. and is 26 inches long. It seems he may already be teething as everything goes straight into the mouth, he's been fussier than usual, and he wants to gnaw on my fingers. He's rolling like a champ, and he gets really frustrated because he wants to be able to do more - like crawl!
I'm getting really creative with baby games, and I'm using more "equipment" than I ever thought I would. He's just not a baby that can be happy lying down for long periods of time, even with toys all around. Currently we have 3 different bouncy seats (2 are from my sisters), a swing, 2 baby gyms, a jumper-thingy that hangs from the door frame, 5 baby carriers and a stroller! It's crazy. And I need another stroller (one that does OK on bumpy sidewalks), and I'm planning to look for another carrier ASAP. I love my wrap, but it's just too darn hot for summer, and as for the others - well either cc doesn't like them, or they're not comfortable for me. I am planning to get rid of some of the aforementioned baby gear like the playgyms - he's just not into those anymore (funny - I thought he'd be entertained by them for months).
cc is really something. My mom, who is head over heels for him, keeps saying with a smile, "I'm glad I'm not going to be your Kindergarten teacher." We're loving every minute.
Comments
see you soon!
so glad you are doing well!
oh, i highly recommend the bob revolution for a good jogger. we got ours at the members 20% sale at REI. i love it so much.
xo